Are you passionate about advancing Indigenous innovation?
The Technology Council is leading a strategy to increase Indigenous peoples' access of and ability to fully utilize digital technologies. We are working to build and strengthen an Indigenous innovation ecosystem here in British Columbia, and are grateful for the support of those that share this vision.
There are a number of ways to become involved with the Technology Council:
- Apply for a job opportunity;
- Volunteer your services;
- Complete a co-op term for school; or
- Share your knowledge of technology and technology use in your community.
We also encourage you to join our Facebook group (Indigenous Technology Innovators) to connect with others and discuss Indigenous innovation.
Please see below a listing of current opportunity with the Technology Council.
Don't see a position listed for you, but are confident you'd make a great addition to our team? Contact us to share your area of expertise and your vision for Indigenous innovation.
- Director of Operations
- Manager of Technology
- Digital Skills Coordinator
- Lead, Student and Data Management
- Digital Literacy and Skills Development Instructors